- ETS represents the vast majority of Tissue Paper Manufacturers in Europe;
- ETS is an independent Trade Association (non-profit) defending the tissue industry's interests;
- ETS is a very lean organization with very limited central resources, but able to address fundamental and complex issues, thanks to the support resources from its member companies;
- ETS monitors all events and developments of importance to the tissue business and informs its members;
- ETS represents the industry to other Trade Organizations, European and International institutions;
- ETS is a forum for discussion and information on topics like environment, product safety, trade regulations, technical and market issues, statistics;
- ETS supports reputable third party studies and investigations aimed at the best understanding of Tissue's hygiene performance, environmental impact, user preferences, etc.